Strawberry Shortcake Bites – Serves 20
- -1 can of biscuit dough
- -20 large strawberries, sliced
- -1 tub of whipped cream topping –
- 20 skewers
- Preheat oven to suit directions on dough can 2.Roll out biscuit dough and cut into 1-1/2 inch circles and place on a cookie sheet that is greased.
- Follow baking directions on can, but keep in mind the biscuits are smaller so less time is needed.
- Once cooled, layer the strawberry slices along with the whipped cream
- topping one layer at a time onto the skewer.
- Serve and enjoy!